- Investment Analysis
- Prof. Anisha Ghosh
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Prof. Christian Julliard
- London School of Economics
- Options, Futures, and Other
- Prof. John Hull
- University of Toronto
- Starting Fall 2012, enroll in FREE ONLINE COURSES with professors at the world's top universities to learn the basics of finance and economics.
- Upon course mastery, obtain certification from your professors.
- Receive free access to the most cutting-edge stock market prediction techniques and trading strategies developed at top universities.
- Obtain step-by-step instructions on how to implement these trading strategies on major online brokerages.
- Earn returns comparable to - and often exceeding - those of top mutual funds in the US.
- Interact with leading financial experts from the top universities on topics ranging from general economics to the latest stock market prediction techniques.
- Obtain these services for free - without fees or minimum investment requirements.
I would like to know that is it necessary to complete the assignment in the current live week or we can complete it later also in-case we are stuck up in any work.
Investment Analysis is a 7-Week course with weekly homework assignments. All the 7 homework assignments need to be submitted by...